Banking on our decade of industrial experience, we are engaged in offering an unmatched range of White Idli Rice. This rice is perfect for preparing south Indian foods like Idli, puttu, appam, paniyaram, idiyappam and pathiri. This White Idli Rice is processed at our modern milling machines by using wet drying procedure. Moreover, veteran checks this rice on the parameters of purity and discoloration prior to dispatch.
- Makes Idlies soft and fluffy
- Excellent source of protein and carbohydrates
- Praised for its authentic taste and mesmerizing aroma
- Broken: (2 /3 basis of average length): 5%
- Max Moisture: 14% Max.
- Chalky Grains : (2/3 Basis)
- Average Length Long grain: 5.60 mm Min
- Origin: India
ADDRESS: At Village-Udapur, Tahsil-Bramhapuri, Chandrapur, Maharashtra, 441206, India